During the year we have special events which will be posted on the homepage with complete details on dates, times and cost. Here are a few that we have done in the past:
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Community Wide Yard Sale
- Community Carnival
- 4th of July Celebration (we have a parade, bands, concessions, vendors and the best fireworks in WNC)
- Haunted Trail (funds collected here go directly to fund the fireworks for the 4th of July)
- Veterans Dinner
- Family Christmas Party (which includes a visit by Santa, small gift to each child attending and refreshments).
We also offer educational meetings and classes during the year. Here are some examples:
- Informational Meetings regarding Medicaid,Medicare & Food Stamps
- COPS Team Program
- Q & A meeting with Buncombe County Sherriff
- Antique Appraisals.