We offer many facilities for the public to use free of charge. These are:
- Library (see hours on top right)
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Horseshoe area
- Walking Trails
Other facilities available at a cost are:
- Swimming Pool - open from end of May to end of August. Concession stand and lifeguard on duty at all time. You can also rent the for a pool party (lifeguards are provided for pool parties).
Admission Fees and Passes
|Type of Admission||Ages 2 and up
|Individual Annual Pass||$60.00
|Family Annual Pass||$150.00
Pool Rental Prices
|2 hours 6-8pm||<25 people||$100.00
|2 hours 6-8pm||=>25 people||$150.00
|3 hours 6-9pm||<25 people||$175.00
|3 hours 6-9pm||=>25 people||$200.00
- Multipurpose Room - this room is available for rental for your special event or meeting. Includes tables and chairs, with access to bathrooms. Call for pricing.
- Picnic Shed - includes a full kitchen and restrooms, call for reservation and pricing information.
- Thrift Store - open Tuesday 9am-1pm and Saturday 9am-3pm. We have clothes for men, women and children, books, toys, shoes, linen, baby items, jewelry, housewares and small furniture and much more. Donations are welcome, but please remember we can’t accept computers, TV’s, printers, refrigerators and large furniture. Come see us!